Can I query Grok's ZODB instance outside the web application scope?

Can I query Grok's ZODB instance outside the web application scope?

rutherford
I have a grok-based webapp that persists data using ZODB. Can I query the Data.fs object db offline i.e. from a python script that would be run on the webserver hosting the grok/paste webapp instance?

And would there be any issues in doing so while the web server is interacting with the database simultaneously?