Can't run manage.py

MATTHEW GODSTIME
The error displayed is

  ' couldn't import Django I'm sure if it's install or in my python path or if forget to activate my virtual environment'

I have Django installed and activate my virtualenv were it was installed activated before the installation , I also have the path of the bin file in my python path what could be the solution?

I googled many help but were not clear I'm frustrated

Re: Can't run manage.py

RONAK JAIN
Hey,

You can do simply first of all remove your virtualenv path write there.

rm -rf env (or whatever created name for environment..)

Then , again simply create your virtual path :
virtualenv  -p python3 env && source env/bin/activate

I think ,  you cando easily and if you will get any type of error please let me know...

Thanks

On Thu, 15 Aug 2019, 05:29 MATTHEW GODSTIME, <[hidden email]> wrote:
The error displayed is

  ' couldn't import Django I'm sure if it's install or in my python path or if forget to activate my virtual environment'

I have Django installed and activate my virtualenv were it was installed activated before the installation , I also have the path of the bin file in my python path what could be the solution?

I googled many help but were not clear I'm frustrated

Re: Can't run manage.py

chevalier

On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 4:58:44 PM UTC-7, MATTHEW GODSTIME wrote:
The error displayed is

  ' couldn't import Django I'm sure if it's install or in my python path or if forget to activate my virtual environment'

I have Django installed and activate my virtualenv were it was installed activated before the installation , I also have the path of the bin file in my python path what could be the solution?

I googled many help but were not clear I'm frustrated

You can check Django in terminal by
py -m django --version
It will give you the currently installed version of Django.

If it is installed and you in your virtual environment, try going to previous sub folder. There is a possibility that you have installed there.

Re: Can't run manage.py

RONAK JAIN
You can do uninstall and try to do it again I think. you installed the wrong version.

or if you will get again error please let me know I will connect with you on TeamViewer and Zoom also.

Thank