Can't save IPython notebooks on remote AWS server

Can't save IPython notebooks on remote AWS server

Roee
I've set up a remote notebook server on an Amazon EC2 instance.
I followed the official guide, and am using SSH and a password.
I can create new notebooks, run code and save them. However, I cannot seem to save existing notebooks after opening them and running some code.

I'm running on Ubuntu 14.04. Tried running with sudo to no avail.

Any ideas?