Cannot Access Django Admin

David Corcoran
I'm trying to locate the Django Admin access. I've tried these two URL configs:

/admin

/adminlogin/?next=/admin

The response returned at these pages is "DoesNotExist".

Is there a specific folder (part of code), that I could check for these details?  I'm wondering if perhaps this was not set-up during development....if that is the case due to the response, any feedback on where to activate this part of the Django framework in app would be appreciated.

Note: need to reactivate some users within app (due to issue/limitation with API connected), and was hoping to remove the old redundant profile from the Django Admin.

Thanks,
David

Re: Cannot Access Django Admin

Chasan KIOUTSOUKMOUSTAFA
Try this one with trailing slash /admin/

It should work.

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 2:44 PM, David Corcoran <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm trying to locate the Django Admin access. I've tried these two URL configs:

/admin

/adminlogin/?next=/admin

The response returned at these pages is "DoesNotExist".

Is there a specific folder (part of code), that I could check for these details?  I'm wondering if perhaps this was not set-up during development....if that is the case due to the response, any feedback on where to activate this part of the Django framework in app would be appreciated.

Note: need to reactivate some users within app (due to issue/limitation with API connected), and was hoping to remove the old redundant profile from the Django Admin.

Thanks,
David

Kind Regards.

Re: Cannot Access Django Admin

Chasan KIOUTSOUKMOUSTAFA
Also make sure, you have the following configuration on urls.py

from django.contrib import admin
from django.urls import path, include

urlpatterns = [
    path('admin/', admin.site.urls),
]

On Mon, Apr 16, 2018 at 2:48 PM, Chasan KIOUTSOUK MOUSTAFA <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Freelance Software Engineer
www.chasank.com

Kind Regards.