I'm pleased to announce version 3.0.0, the first stable release of branch
3.0 of CheetahTemplate3.
What's new in CheetahTemplate3
Contributors for this release are Adam Karpierz and Jonathan Ross Rogers.
- !!!THIS RELEASE REQUIRES RECOMPILATION OF ALL COMPILED CHEETAH TEMPLATES!!!
- Stop supporting Python older than 2.7.
- Update code to work with Python 3.3+. Tested with 3.3, 3.4, 3.5 and 3.6.
- Use '/usr/bin/env python' for scripts;
this allows eggs/wheels to be installed into virtual environments.
- Fix a bug in multiple inheritance (#extend Parent1, Parent2).
Pull request by Jonathan Ross Rogers.
- Fix bugs in pure-python NameMapper.py. Bugs reported by Noah Ingham,
patches by Adam Karpierz, tests by Oleg Broytman.
- Run tests at Travis (Linux) and AppVeyor (w32) with Python 2.7, 3.3, 3.4,
3.5 and 3.6; x86 and x64.
- Fix a problem in Unicode tests - cleanup temporary files.
What is CheetahTemplate3
Cheetah3 is a free and open source template engine.
It's a fork of the original CheetahTemplate library.
Python 2.7 or 3.3+ is required.
Where is CheetahTemplate3