CherryPy Shop

Robert Brewer

Rather than wait for you all to notice the new link at the top of the
pages on cherrypy.org, I thought I would let you know right away so you
can get your holiday shopping done early. Not only is there a slick new
shop for CherryPy-themed gear, but Cafepress (the shop host) has begun
offering dark-colored shirts, including black, navy, and even
cherry-colored!

So visit the shop and support your favorite HTTP library with dollars
and advertising space! :)

http://www.cafepress.com/cherrypy

Robert Brewer
System Architect