Cherrypy Hosting

Lucas Gagneten
Hello.
I have developed a web app based on Cherrypy.
I have only tested it on my PC, and I want to move it to the web.
Is there any Hosting service that supports pure Cherrypy?
What service do you suggest to me?
Thank you.

Re: Cherrypy Hosting

Ralph Heinkel-2

webfaction.com directly supports cherrypy as a web app.

I use them for more than 10 years now and I am extremely happy with their service and support.

Ralph

On 24.07.18 20:43, Lucas Gagneten wrote:
Hello.
I have developed a web app based on Cherrypy.
I have only tested it on my PC, and I want to move it to the web.
Is there any Hosting service that supports pure Cherrypy?
What service do you suggest to me?
Thank you.

Re: Cherrypy Hosting

Lucas Gagneten
Did/Does anyone use https://mochahost.com?

Re: Cherrypy Hosting

Sviatoslav Sydorenko-2
Haven't heard of it. Also you can basically use any hosting running python.
So it might be also something Heroku-like or DO. But it would require different ways of pre-configuration.

--Sviatoslav.

Sent from my phone, please pardon any typos.