[Chicago] An open source AI research project

[Chicago] An open source AI research project

David Zhang-7
Hello!

I have started an open source project to develop human-level
Artificial Intelligence, using Python and Java as programming
language, OpenCog and OpenWonderland as basement. If you are
interested in this,or want to know more, please feel free to give me a
reply.

Thanks!

David Zhang

Re: [Chicago] An open source AI research project

Subodhini
Hi David,

I am interested in this project. Could you please write in detail about this project.

I would highly appreciate it.

Regards,
Subodhini
On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 3:01 AM, David Zhang <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello!

I have started an open source project to develop human-level
Artificial Intelligence, using Python and Java as programming
language, OpenCog and OpenWonderland as basement. If you are
interested in this,or want to know more, please feel free to give me a
reply.

Thanks!

David Zhang

Subodhini Chopde