CodeWars registration update

Tennessee Leeuwenburg-3
Hi all,

For anyone on the "Melbourne Storm" team, or another team, I was sent
an update regarding "Code Wars" at PyCon today reminding everyone to
have RSVPd successfully....

Due to the demand for teams wanting to compete we've added an open
qualifying round. If you want to compete ensure ALL your team has
rsvped and are there before 7pm. The first question will be given to
everyone in the audience. The first 8 teams to complete get through to
the next round.

Also note we've added a creative round which is something that has
been in all code war events to date except for last years pycon code
war. So make sure you have a well balanced team :)

Not many tickets left so get in there quick.

Event: Code War PyCon-AU 2011

Date: Friday, August 19, 2011 from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM (GMT+1000)

Location:
Atlassian
185 Sussex st
(go around the back, entrance via rear, lower ground)
Sydney, New South Wales 2000
Australia

For more information click here: Code War PyCon-AU 2011

Re: CodeWars registration update

Graeme Cross
On Tue, 16 Aug 2011 14:17 +1000, "Tennessee Leeuwenburg"
<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> For anyone on the "Melbourne Storm" team, or another team, I was sent
> an update regarding "Code Wars" at PyCon today reminding everyone to
> have RSVPd successfully....

In case the RSVP link didn't work for you:

https://codewarpyconau.eventbrite.com/

Cheers
Graeme