Configuring PyQt5 with configuration files

Configuring PyQt5 with configuration files

Erik Janssens
Hi,

I tried to build PyQt5 with configuration files to enable cross compilation
with mingw on linux.

The PyQt5 configure script detects the modules just fine.
(This might be due to having wine installed, I did not try to find out how
  exactly that worked).

However when using a configuration file, I'm required to define the
'pyqt_modules',
otherwise, only Qt is built.

Is there a way to simply built all detected modules ?

Thx,

Erik

Re: Configuring PyQt5 with configuration files

Phil Thompson-5
On 3 Dec 2018, at 9:10 am, Erik Janssens <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I tried to build PyQt5 with configuration files to enable cross compilation
> with mingw on linux.
>
> The PyQt5 configure script detects the modules just fine.
> (This might be due to having wine installed, I did not try to find out how
>   exactly that worked).
>
> However when using a configuration file, I'm required to define the
> 'pyqt_modules',
> otherwise, only Qt is built.
>
> Is there a way to simply built all detected modules ?

No. The point of configuration files is to avoid any detection.

Phil