Contribution

Martin Gauthier
Hi Everyone,

I'm fairly new here , I have been using Django for past year and would like to contribute.

Could someone give me any key advice on where to start.

Thank you

Re: Contribution

Tim Graham-2
Hi Martin, have you read the contributing documentation?

https://docs.djangoproject.com/en/dev/internals/contributing/new-contributors/