Copy of website sought

Craig Leat
Hi Art and others

It seems that the PythonCAD website is still off-line and I am hoping
someone may have a local copy they are willing to share. All I have
been able to find so far is Google's cached pages of the website. I am
also hoping someone can share or point me to some sample drawings
demonstrating PythonCAD's functionality.

I have a copy of R35 from the Ubuntu repository and hope to also
obtain the latest version of the code. I noticed a reference to a git
repository, but haven't tried that yet.

Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Craig.

Ps. I am interested in PythonCAD because I have a GIS app that builds
a nice model, but I need something to build a titleblock in paper
space to achieve a nice paper plot.

Re: Copy of website sought

Art Haas
On Sun, Mar 09, 2008 at 08:59:23PM +0200, Craig Leat wrote:

> Hi Art and others
>
> It seems that the PythonCAD website is still off-line and I am hoping
> someone may have a local copy they are willing to share. All I have
> been able to find so far is Google's cached pages of the website. I am
> also hoping someone can share or point me to some sample drawings
> demonstrating PythonCAD's functionality.
>
> I have a copy of R35 from the Ubuntu repository and hope to also
> obtain the latest version of the code. I noticed a reference to a git
> repository, but haven't tried that yet.
>
> Any pointers will be greatly appreciated.

Hi.

I made the DNS changes at NetworkSolutions last weekend, but apparently
messed things up somehow as the PythonCAD website is still offline. I've
been swamped at work and haven't had time to try and figure out what
needs to be done to get the website back online.

As for getting the latest code via git, the host site is:

http://repo.or.cz/

The PythonCAD code can be checked-out from there.

Art

-Thomas Jefferson to James Smith, 1822

Re: Copy of website sought

Russ Nelson
Art Haas writes:
 > I made the DNS changes at NetworkSolutions last weekend, but apparently
 > messed things up somehow as the PythonCAD website is still offline. I've
 > been swamped at work and haven't had time to try and figure out what
 > needs to be done to get the website back online.

Should be fixed now, or within the hour anyway.  I'd taken
pythoncad.org out of the lineup because I didn't want it erroring
before you'd moved the DNS.  Sorry, I've been sick all this past week
and the good old brain is a little toasted.

--
--my blog is at    http://blog.russnelson.com   | Software that needs
Crynwr sells support for free software  | PGPok | documentation is software