Create VPN connections

Reed L. O'Brien-2

I know I can dial

# Get the parameters to Dial a Stored VPN Connection
vpn, pw = ras.GetEntryDialParams(None, 'FOO')
# Dial the connection
rasHandle, retCode = ras.Dial(None, None, vpn, None)

And hang up
ras.HangUp(rasHandle)

But can I build one from scratch and save it so it shows up in Network connections?

TIA,
~reed

--
4.6692916090
'cmVlZEBpbnRlcnNpZWdlLmNvbQ==\n'.decode('base64')

Re: Create VPN connections

Russman_71
Useful and interesting information. I am sure many people will get benefits from this but I am a newbie when it comes to VPN. Have never used the paid service but now thinking to purchase the best windows vpn service because have to make online payments for my business.