Create table rows by an entered number

Ondra Baumrt
Hi,
is there any possibility how to create a table with as many rows as is an entered number. In example: I have in DB an integer number 5 which means that I want to create table with 5 rows. Can I create table for any entered number using for-cycle or otherwise?
Thanks for your help

Re: Create table rows by an entered number

Jani Tiainen
Hi.

Surely you can. Django template language has everything you need to create tables by arbitrary rows and columns.