Creating images with layers editable by Photoshop?

Creating images with layers editable by Photoshop?

pontissimo
I'm trying to create a collage of a few images, and have the images appear as different layers in Photoshop.

Is such a thing possible with the PIL?

Re: Creating images with layers editable by Photoshop?

Edward Cannon
one thing you might consider is creating seperate images for each of
the layers named something like im-01, im-02, etc. then import them
into photoshop.