Cristiano, stay in touch with me on LinkedIn

Cristiano, stay in touch with me on LinkedIn

Fernando Zank
LinkedIn
------------

    Fernando Zank Correa Evangelista requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Cristiano,

I'd like to include you in my network to share updates and stay in touch.

- Fernando

Accept invitation from Fernando Zank Correa Evangelista
http://www.linkedin.com/e/45d2cr-hhdfos3x-6t/zTI9T9zrAq9XRbYWqUgN7RKV8D6zRk5WvGe9TutzU4YmETjY/blk/I477659345_70/3wOtCVFbmdxnSVFbm8JrnpKqlZJrmZzbmNJpjRQnOpBtn9QfmhBt71BoSd1p65Lr6lOfP0TnPkQcPARdzsTd4ALjz1lp6l8r38Lc3cUcP4Pe3cNcj4LrCBxbOYWrSlI/eml-comm_invm-b-in_ac-inv28/?hs=false&tok=07-X1uSMd3qlM1

http://www.linkedin.com/e/45d2cr-hhdfos3x-6t/rso/26307232/uVC8/name/71935358_I477659345_70/?hs=false&tok=23wycPt653qlM1
You are receiving Invitation emails.

This email was intended for Cristiano Moraes.
Learn why this is included: http://www.linkedin.com/e/45d2cr-hhdfos3x-6t/plh/http%3A%2F%2Fhelp%2Elinkedin%2Ecom%2Fapp%2Fanswers%2Fdetail%2Fa_id%2F4788/-GXI/?hs=false&tok=1oAppcJc53qlM1

(c) 2012, LinkedIn Corporation. 2029 Stierlin Ct, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.

[As partes desta mensagem que não continham texto foram removidas]