Crunch Frog mentioned on Philippines list

Crunch Frog mentioned on Philippines list

kirby urner-4

Hi Andre --

So my blurb about Crunch Frog just made it through moderation:

http://groups.google.com/group/pinoy-python-users/browse_thread/thread/64359b0e5f22f919?hl=en

I hope this will get a few new users trying out your learning harness.

I went to high school in Manila, while dad worked first in UN then in US State Department  (he was a regional planner by training, then education planner, started his career here in Portland).

I met lots of innovative spirit in the Philippines.  Maybe Crunchy will spread!

Kirby