Custom enumerations for custom pyqtProperty

Custom enumerations for custom pyqtProperty

Hugo Slepicka
Hi,

Thank you for the great work on Qt & PyQt and sorry for bringing back an old thread subject (http://python.6.x6.nabble.com/Can-I-use-custom-enumerations-for-custom-pyqtProperty-s-tp5184370p5185962.html) but I could not find the answer on how to properly deal with custom enumerations and pyqtProperty.

I am trying to build a QLabel with some custom properties to format my text based on a user selection. I can get my property to show on the Qt Designer properly but not much after that. At the UI file it adds the value as "PyDMLabel::STRING" and later I have problems getting this property value assigned to my object when I try to launch the UI file.

My complete question and code can be found on this link: (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/46917671/pyqt5-q-enums).

Thank you,
Hugo