Custom test.test_unittest

Jeff Allen-2
It's always a good move to check in what way our customised modules
differ from the CPython version. In the case of test.test_unittest it's
rather surprising: there's almost nothing in the CPython one: unittest
tests itself.

The CPython version also carries a few tests we fail, but assuming that
can be put right, does anyone see why we should stick with a custom
test.test_unittest?

--

Jeff Allen