DRF

Soumen Khatua
Hi Folks,
 after quesry search I want to show exact data in first place then all the by their length of characters as an example If I''l search for 'the' then the sequences will be like:

the --because matched first
they --second record
their --third record
theirm--fourth record

I was trying through Django FilterBackend but if the words contain a anywhere it is filtering that word first.

Guys, Please tell me how i can do that or share me any link.

Thank You

Regards,
Soumen