Quantcast

Data Science Hackathon: Now part of Big Data Meetup

Data Science Hackathon: Now part of Big Data Meetup

Henry Walshaw
Hi all,

Big Data Analytics Group in Melbourne and the Melbourne R Users Group are running a Worlwide Data Hackathon event at the end of April (sorry - should have bought this up last night at the PUG) as part of Big Data Week. There are no restrictions on the tools that you can use (see the FAQ @ http://datascienceglobal.org/data-hackathon-faq/) so I figured some at the PUG might be interested too.

The event is being held on April 28th from 9pm until April 29th at 9pm at the York Butter Factory.

See the email below from Yuval (to the R Users Group) for some more details, and if you're interested, sign up at http://melbourne.bigdataaustralia.com.au/events/58373732/

Cheers,
-Henry