Dblink creation from Oracle 11g to postgres

Dblink creation from Oracle 11g to postgres

nitin kumar-2
I just want to fetch the data to populate (non editable)in different interface from Oracle 11g to postgresql.

How to create the dblink between these two database. What procedure I have to follow?

Re: Dblink creation from Oracle 11g to postgres

Peter Mudoko
Hey I have done one can we discuss about it

On Tue, 10 Sep 2019, 18:12 nitin kumar, <[hidden email]> wrote:
I just want to fetch the data to populate (non editable)in different interface from Oracle 11g to postgresql.

How to create the dblink between these two database. What procedure I have to follow?

Re: Dblink creation from Oracle 11g to postgres

Peter Mudoko
Inbox me [hidden email] ,

Systems developer

ANQAD SYSTEMS LTD

Email [hidden email][hidden email]

Mobile: <a href="tel:%2B254%20729490486" value="+254729490486" style="color:rgb(17,85,204)" target="_blank">+254 721449067/+255716282017/+254721491491

Skype:    peter.mudoko15