* A couple of years of development experience with a web framework such
as Django, Ruby on Rails etc.
* Comfortable with Model View Controller pattern.
* Have basic skills across the client-side: you'll need to know
* Experience with Linux and Apache very useful.
* Working knowledge of source control. We use git.
* Happy to learn new skills on the job and occasionally switch languages
to do a bit of PHP or Ruby as required.
Ideally you've got a github or similar for us to peruse (or some offline
code you can show us) or else a very lengthy and detailed technical blog.
We're a creative agency with a heavy focus on digital. We are very much
a LAMP shop. With the P standing for Python.