Dinner Announcement - March 9 - Mountain View Meeting

Dinner Announcement - March 9 - Mountain View Meeting

Brian Mahoney-2
I can coordinate the pre-meeting Baypiggies dinner
this Thursday in Mountain View, before the
Baypiggies meeting of PyCon Reviews at Google

The restaurant is Cafe Yulong in downtown Mountain View.
743 W Dana Street, 1/2 block from Castro where
Books, Inc is on the corner.
Parking lots all around, but downtown Mountain View
parking is still difficult.

It is a slightly out of the ordinary Chinese
restaurant.  This link has a downtown map and
additional information.
http://www.mountainviewca.net/restaurants/cafeyulong.html

I've made reservations under "Python" for 6pm
Thursday. We will probably be in the back room.

If you wish to join us for dinner please e-mail me
by 3 pm Thursday (earlier is better) so I confirm
the headcount. We've had very good turnouts
recently.

Re: Dinner Announcement - March 9 - Mountain View Meeting

Tony Cappellini-2

Was the list down at all?
 do we have speakers for this months meeting?

Re: Agenda - March 9 - Mountain View Meeting

Aahz
On Mon, Mar 06, 2006, Tony C wrote:

> Was the list down at all? do we have speakers for this months meeting?

The theory is that this month we get PyCon reports from whoever wants to
deliver them.  Because PyCon just ended, we probably won't get too
formal about scheduling.
--
Aahz ([hidden email])           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

"19. A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming,
is not worth knowing."  --Alan Perlis

Re: Agenda - March 9 - Mountain View Meeting

Guido van Rossum
Who's in charge of updating baypiggies.net? The Feb meeting is still
listed prominently; for the March meeting you have to scroll way down.

Re: Agenda - March 9 - Mountain View Meeting

wesley chun
website updated, and neal has confirmed the room.  -wesley

On 3/6/06, Guido van Rossum <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Who's in charge of updating baypiggies.net? The Feb meeting is still
> listed prominently; for the March meeting you have to scroll way down.

Re: Dinner Announcement - March 9 - Mountain View Meeting

Dennis Reinhardt
At 08:50 AM 3/6/2006, Brian Mahoney wrote:
>I can coordinate the pre-meeting Baypiggies dinner
>
>The restaurant is Cafe Yulong in downtown Mountain View.
>743 W Dana Street, 1/2 block from Castro where
>Books, Inc is on the corner.

What time should we meet?