Quantcast

Dinner Announcement - October 13, 6 pm

Brian Mahoney-2
I will coordinate dinner at Crepes du Monde in the Bayhill Shopping Center.
Several blocks from the IronPort meeting location.

It has a web site

http://www.lacreperiedumonde.com

and a map http://www.lacreperiedumonde.com/img/mapimage.gif

Crepes du Monde
815 Cherry Avenue Suite 16
San Bruno. CA 94066
Phone: 650 589 3778

I've made reservations for 8+ people under "Mahoney" for 6pm Thursday.
If you wish to join us for dinner please e-mail me by 3 pm Thursday
(earlier is better) so I confirm the headcount.

Note, I have a new E-mail address.

Re: Dinner Announcement - October 13, 6 pm

Aahz
On Tue, Oct 11, 2005, Brian Mahoney wrote:

> I will coordinate dinner at Crepes du Monde in the Bayhill Shopping Center.
>
> http://www.lacreperiedumonde.com

If you look at the URL, you'll notice that the name of the place is
Creperie du Monde (in case anyone tries doing a Google).
--
Aahz ([hidden email])           <*>         http://www.pythoncraft.com/

until you hire an amateur."  --Red Adair