Dinner Announcement - Thursday, May 11, 6 pm

Dinner Announcement - Thursday, May 11, 6 pm

Brian Mahoney-2
For Thursday, May 11, I can coordinate a pre-meeting
dinner in Mountain View, before the BayPIGgies meeting
at Google ( Meeting details http://baypiggies.net/ )

Note: This dinner is separate from the pizza and refreshments
activity at the Google meeting site, which had a deadline last week
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.python.org.baypiggies/1019

Restaurant RVSPs may be sent to my email until
Thursday afternoon (earlier is better). We eat family-style,
there are vegetarian and non-vegetarian dishes.  Cost around
$10 per person, including tax and tip. Bring cash, please.

Start dinner at 6pm and I will keep things moving so that we
finish and get everyone headed towards Google to
complete sign-in before the 7:30 meeting start.
This worked out well and unhurried for the last Google
meeting.

The restaurant is Cafe Yulong in downtown Mountain View
(650) 960-1677
743 W Dana Street, 1/2 block from Castro where
Books, Inc is on the corner.
Parking lots all around, but downtown Mountain View
parking is still difficult.

It is a slightly out of the ordinary Chinese
restaurant.  This link has a downtown map and
additional information.
http://www.mountainviewca.net/restaurants/cafeyulong.html

I've made reservations under "Python" for 6pm
Thursday.

If you wish to join us for dinner please e-mail me
by 3 pm Thursday (earlier is better) so I may confirm
the headcount.