Quantcast

Dinner and Snacks @ Nov 10th meeting

Bugzilla from nnorwitz@gmail.com
We need a head count for dinner and snacks/beverages during/after the
meeting.  If you plan to attend dinner or the meeting for the Nov 10th
meeting next week, please RSVP to me.  That way we can make sure to
have enough food.  All are welcome to come to dinner.  It would also
be helpful to know if you plan to come to just the meeting as there
will be snacks and drinks available too.

Here are some sample lines:

 I plan to attend both dinner and the meeting
 I plan to attend only the meeting

Let me know if you are RSVPing for others too.  We really need a
headcount by Monday.

Thanks! (and sorry for the short notice)

Re: Dinner and Snacks @ Nov 10th meeting

Pavel Pergamenshchik
Neal,
I plan to attend both dinner and meeting. Yay, googlefood!

Pavel

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 14:51:44 -0800
Neal Norwitz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> We need a head count for dinner and snacks/beverages during/after the
> meeting.  If you plan to attend dinner or the meeting for the Nov 10th
> meeting next week, please RSVP to me.  That way we can make sure to
> have enough food.  All are welcome to come to dinner.  It would also
> be helpful to know if you plan to come to just the meeting as there
> will be snacks and drinks available too.
>
> Here are some sample lines:
>
>  I plan to attend both dinner and the meeting
>  I plan to attend only the meeting
>
> Let me know if you are RSVPing for others too.  We really need a
> headcount by Monday.
>
> Thanks! (and sorry for the short notice)

Re: Dinner and Snacks @ Nov 10th meeting

Pavel Pergamenshchik
Argh, the grasp of To and From headers eludes me! Apologies for the spam.

On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 15:49:31 -0800
Pavel Pergamenshchik <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Neal,
> I plan to attend both dinner and meeting. Yay, googlefood!
>
> Pavel
>
> On Fri, 4 Nov 2005 14:51:44 -0800
> Neal Norwitz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > We need a head count for dinner and snacks/beverages during/after the
> > meeting.  If you plan to attend dinner or the meeting for the Nov 10th
> > meeting next week, please RSVP to me.  That way we can make sure to
> > have enough food.  All are welcome to come to dinner.  It would also
> > be helpful to know if you plan to come to just the meeting as there
> > will be snacks and drinks available too.
> >
> > Here are some sample lines:
> >
> >  I plan to attend both dinner and the meeting
> >  I plan to attend only the meeting
> >
> > Let me know if you are RSVPing for others too.  We really need a
> > headcount by Monday.
> >
> > Thanks! (and sorry for the short notice)

Re: Dinner and Snacks @ Nov 10th meeting

Brian Mahoney-2

On 11/4/05, Neal Norwitz <[hidden email]> wrote:
We need a head count for dinner and snacks/beverages during/after the
meeting.
(snip)
Let me know if you are RSVPing for others too.  We really need a
headcount by Monday.

If anyone missed it in the long thread "Pre-meeting dinner in
Mountain View", I shelved the Cafe Yulong plan for November
for this Google arrangement by Neal.

Re: Dinner and Snacks @ Nov 10th meeting

Jiwon Seo
I will attend both dinner and meeting.
Unfortunately for this time, I won't take any volunteers to give me a ride cause I've just bought a car :)

-Jiwon

<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://www.baypiggies.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/baypiggies" target="_blank"> http://www.baypiggies.net/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/baypiggies