Directed Graphs data to analyze the World Cup

Directed Graphs data to analyze the World Cup

Daniel Ajoy-2
http://www.maths.qmul.ac.uk/~ht/footballgraphs/index.html

Daniel

Re: Directed Graphs data to analyze the World Cup

Mokurai
I think that learning to analyze sports statistics is the best
possible introduction to the math, which can then be applied to
politics. That plus poker was Nate Silver's path to starting
FiveThirtyEight.com.

http://www.earthtreasury.org/