Django AMF3 support

Krzysztof Ciesielski-2
Hi,
I'm a developer from Poland and I use django in my work. Right now I'm working over a project invloving use of Django with Flex. I've inspected the code of PyAMF and I noticed that there's no support for AMF3 for djangogateway. Were there any problems connecting django via AMF3 or there was just not enough time to implement that? I think I could help a bit in development.
Greets
Chris Ciesielski

Re: Django AMF3 support

Nick Joyce
Hi Chris,

AMF3 (or RemoteObject) is supported in all the implementing gateways (Django, Twisted and WSGI). The request type (RemoteObject or the default) is decided in pyamf.remoting.gateway.BaseGateway.getProcessor (of which DjangoGateway subclasses). The returned processor handles the request and calculates the response.

Hth,

Nick

2008/2/7, Thijs Triemstra | Collab <[hidden email]>:
See <a href="http://pyamf.org/wiki/ByteArrayExample" target="_blank" onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)">http://pyamf.org/wiki/ByteArrayExample for an Django AMF3 example using a Flex client.

[...]

PyAMF dev mailing list - [hidden email]
<a onclick="return top.js.OpenExtLink(window,event,this)" href="http://lists.pyamf.org/mailman/listinfo/dev" target="_blank">http://lists.pyamf.org/mailman/listinfo/dev

Sorry for bothering :D I didn't notice that and thanks for help
Chris