Django Developers Needed!

Dawn Vale

I am a recruiter in Des Moines, IA working with a client that is in need of Django Developers.  My client, an Iowa‐based company that offers the first and only end‐to‐end solution for external financial reporting. The company develops and markets a fully‐integrated, cloud‐based solution dedicated to meeting SEC reporting requirements.

Growing company which offers excellent benefits and stock options starting day one.

If you or know of anyone that would be interested, below is my contact information.

Dawn Vale

PorticoHR

2910 Westown Parkway, Ste. 106

W. Des Moines, IA  50266

[hidden email]

www.porticohr.com

515-221-3233 - phone

515-221-3236 - fax

Please Be GREEN Don't print this e-mail unless really necessary!

https://twitter.com/PorticoHR

http://porticohr.blogspot.com

Directions: We are located one block EAST of Valley West Mall on the southeast corner of Westown Parkway and 30th.  Turn south on 30th and make a left into the parking lot.  We are the first floor.   Make a left at the elevator and we are at the end of the hall.