Django + Flash Builder example

robbedoes
For fellow Djangonauts struggling with Flash Builder and Django.

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/articles/flex_django.html

Success,

Rob

Re: Django + Flash Builder example

Nick Joyce
So adding an extra python import for ArrayCollection/ObjectProxy made your example work?

If thats the case, its is very odd and obviously buggy.

Can you confirm?

On 10 Nov 2010, at 07:45, Minox Taurus wrote:

For fellow Djangonauts struggling with Flash Builder and Django.

http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flex/articles/flex_django.html

Success,

Rob

Re: Django + Flash Builder example

robbedoes
> From: Nick Joyce <[hidden email]>
> So adding an extra python import for ArrayCollection/ObjectProxy made your example work?
>
> If thats the case, its is very odd and obviously buggy.
>
> Can you confirm?

Hi Nick,

I’v commented the import out and to my surprise the app keeps running correct.