Django Girls workshop

Vianey de Lima
Dear reader,

On Saturday June 6th 2015 IT-company Goldmund, Wyldebeast & Wunderliebe is hosting another Django Girls workshop! If you are a woman and want to learn how to make websites, you can attend this one-day workshop! Applying is free of any costs and meant for beginners. You don't need to have knowledge about programming of other technical aspects, the workshop is for females who are new to programming. As a workshop attendee you will receive free training, meet other women and make connections!

Sign up for Django Girls
Space is limited, so if you want to attend make sure you do this before the 6th of May. You can attend here:

Be a coach for Django Girls
Also, we are looking for coaches to help during the workshop. We'd be delighted if you want to sign up as a coach! You can attend as a coach here:

More info about Django Girls you can find on http://djangogirls.org/amsterdam/

We hope to see you soon!

Goldmund, Wyldebeast & Wunderliebe