Django ORM temporal tables with PostgreSQL

Django ORM temporal tables with PostgreSQL

D_lane
Hey all,

I am lost with this topic.. I am fairly comfortable using Python to interact with PostgreSQL and generate temporal tables. However, when it comes to using the Django ORM I am finding it next to impossible to find links or any examples online ..

Any suggestions where to find some material on this topic would be great.

Kind Regards,
Donal

Re: Django ORM temporal tables with PostgreSQL

Jason-6

RE: Django ORM temporal tables with PostgreSQL

Matthew Pava

Temporal tables are not part of Django, but you could try to manually make them.  Saying that, it appears that are at least a couple of Django packages that try to make it easier to use them in the ORM.

This one looks decent, but its build is not passing:  https://github.com/arkhipov/temporal_tables

This one looks like it just started:  https://github.com/zejn/django_temporal