Django: Under the Hood coming back to Amsterdam

Django: Under the Hood coming back to Amsterdam

Erik Romijn-3
Dear all,

Some of you might have heard already, but after last year’s stellar success, Django: Under the Hood is coming back to Amsterdam!

On November 5-7, we’re following a similar format as last year, with an extra half day of talks. So that’s nine excellent speakers with in-depth talks on topics like the Django admin, file handling, HTTP, security and documentation, followed by a day of sprints. The conference is aimed at experienced Django developers. This year, we've expanded to 300 attendees, and we are once again bringing many of the Django core team to Amsterdam.

For more information, see http://www.djangounderthehood.com/

We already have several great sponsors including many Dutch companies, but we are looking for several more. See our sponsorship brochure on http://bit.ly/duth2015 if you’re interested, and get in toch on [hidden email]. Note that there is only a single gold sponsorship package left.

In addition to the sponsorships listed in the brochure, I can offer the!opportunity of becoming the Django: Under the Hood party title sponsor! We are trying to organise a party on the first night for which we are looking to raise € 7000. This sponsorship package will include having the party announced as “Django: Under the Hood party brought to you by $YOUR_COMPANY_NAME” everywhere.

We’ve sold out our first batch of tickets in less than one minute, and will be releasing the *final batch* for this year on September 17 at 13:00 (Amsterdam local time, UTC+2). However, sponsor packages include a number of tickets.

Please let us know if you have any questions, we'd love to help you.

Have a great day,
Erik Romijn
Co-organiser Django: Onder de Motorkap