Django + Webpack + Heroku. Error reading /app/webpack-stats.json. Are you sure webpack has generated the file and the path is correct?

Django + Webpack + Heroku. Error reading /app/webpack-stats.json. Are you sure webpack has generated the file and the path is correct?

Audi Quattro 1992
Hello! I have some issue with my project Django+Webpack. I spend a lot of time to correct my path STATS_FILE with webpack.config.js, but nothing help me. My project work locally perfect, but when i want to open him on Heroku or AWS i have this issue: "Error reading /app/webpack-stats.json. Are you sure webpack has generated the file and the path is correct?". What is wrong? Here is my HOST = "https://safe-everglades-60488.herokuapp.com/". I do this with AWS and Heroku, but i cant decided this issue. In my question on stackoverflow more infomation about my project: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/50642163/aws-djangoreact-oserror-opt-python-current-app-webpack-stats-json. I've spent so much time solving this issue... Any helpful advices would be great for me. Thanks you for attention and waste of time...