Django & Web Services Api

xbox

I need to create a simple web api for my project.  Basically they make
a request, I send response back in XML.  Or they send me XML docs to
upload to my site.  Any good python XML  out there for this kind of
service?  I am looking at ElemenTtree.  Any other ideas welcome.

Thank you

Re: Django & Web Services Api

Nathan R. Yergler-4

ElementTree is great, and included with Python 2.5; lxml
(http://codespeak.net/lxml) is a super-fast ElementTree + xpath + xslt
+ lots library implemented on top of libxml2.

On 3/19/07, johnny <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I need to create a simple web api for my project.  Basically they make
> a request, I send response back in XML.  Or they send me XML docs to
> upload to my site.  Any good python XML  out there for this kind of
> service?  I am looking at ElemenTtree.  Any other ideas welcome.
>
> Thank you

Re: Django & Web Services Api

Mohammad Tayseer

Re: Django & Web Services Api

xbox

I am not sure if I want to take XML-RPC approach.  In the future, I
may consider REST for Web Services API, like Flickr.