Django bootcamp Nigeria

Williams
Hello world, I'm a programmer,  I work with python and Django framework, I have been looking for Django group to join,  I'm from Nigeria. I would love to start  Django bootcamp training in Nigeria,  we don't have much Django developers here,  I want  to train over  1000 people in Django framework,  can anyone support this project, because I will  need an open space training ground with systems and other  facilities,  but can't afford must things. I don't know if Django community can support my project.