Django bugfix release 2.2.1

Mariusz Felisiak

Details are available on the Django project weblog:

https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2019/may/01/django-bugfix-release-221/

Django security releases issued: 2.2.3, 2.1.10 and 1.11.22

Mariusz Felisiak
Today the Django team issued 2.2.3, 2.1.10, and 1.11.22 as part of our security process. These releases address security issues, and we encourage all users to upgrade as soon as possible: