Django channels advice

j.romeroc97
Hi guys I need someone give me an advice, I wanna receive a post request from an external API into a consumer of django channels, someone has done this before?

An example is localhost:8082 sends post request with an event on request.body I wanna receive this in my consumer as a json and show a "notification"

Re: Django channels advice

Jacob Kaplan-Moss-2
Hi,

Unfortunately, we can't help you here -- sorry! This list is dedicated to the discussion of developing Django itself, not answering usage questions. You might try the django-users group (https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/django-users), or StackOverflow.

Good luck,

Jacob