Django chat

niranjan shukla
Please help !!

 As I am building a social site and I want to add a chat app so that the user can chat with his friend which he follows.

So anyone knows chat app tutorial then tell me.

Re: Django chat

Most. Runa
Coming dear i am runa +8801737940981 my fuck number

On Tue, 3 Sep 2019, 2:10 a.m. niranjan shukla, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please help !!

 As I am building a social site and I want to add a chat app so that the user can chat with his friend which he follows.

So anyone knows chat app tutorial then tell me.

Re: Django chat

niranjan shukla

tell me your whatsapp number if possible

or anyother communication

Re: Django chat

parmeshwar deharkar
use the Django-channel library to making chatbot application

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 1:40 AM niranjan shukla <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please help !!

 As I am building a social site and I want to add a chat app so that the user can chat with his friend which he follows.

So anyone knows chat app tutorial then tell me.

Re: Django chat

N'BE SORO
use this tutorial, it is good

I followed it to realize my chat application

Le mar. 3 sept. 2019 à 15:57, parmeshwar deharkar <[hidden email]> a écrit :
use the Django-channel library to making chatbot application

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 1:40 AM niranjan shukla <[hidden email]> wrote:
Please help !!

 As I am building a social site and I want to add a chat app so that the user can chat with his friend which he follows.

So anyone knows chat app tutorial then tell me.

Re: Django chat

niranjan shukla
Tell me for Django 1.11.9
It is for Django 2.0