Django for Beginners Graphic illustration

Django for Beginners Graphic illustration

Navneet
Using the Polls app as an example used in Django for Beginners, I'm putting together a chart to visualize the relationships and flow of information between different components. It still needs to be improved but I'm sharing what I've so far so it can be posted for everyone once done. I can use some collaboration to finish it.

DJANGO.pdf (123K) Download Attachment

Re: Django for Beginners Graphic illustration

danial shamas
THANKS FOR THIS LITTLE HELP I REALLY APPERICATE BROTHER I WOULD LIK ETO KNOW ABOUT YOUR SELF.
REGARDS:
DANIYAL SHAMAS

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 5:37 PM Navneet <[hidden email]> wrote:
Using the Polls app as an example used in Django for Beginners, I'm putting together a chart to visualize the relationships and flow of information between different components. It still needs to be improved but I'm sharing what I've so far so it can be posted for everyone once done. I can use some collaboration to finish it.

Re: Django for Beginners Graphic illustration

Charles Thayer-2
This is great. My one suggestion is that it appears upside down. I think the request should start on the upper left and go down through the sites to apps.