Django-form tools, saving data between multistep form

Django-form tools, saving data between multistep form

mohamed habib
I asked this question here: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/57514544/django-formtools-saving-data-between-form-steps

I'm trying to create a multistage form using django-formtools. My problem is that I am not sure why my data is not persisting between session. Any pointers would be appreciated. You can find more details and the relevant code in the question above.