Django instructior needed for pystar event in SF on Saturday

Django instructior needed for pystar event in SF on Saturday

Vicky Tuite
Hi All,

Pystar could use another Django person to help out on Saturday Sept 10.  I can't make it.
(I'm in Portland at Djangocon).  I helped out in the previous event and it's really fun.
It's going through a Django tutorial and making sure all the students are getting it working on their own machines.

They may also need Python instructors.

Mozilla SF
2 Harrison Street
Suite 700