Django parameters

tomas mracnik
Hi, we are considering a new cms system in our company. Does Django allows features like customize widget , emmbeding and single sign-on Active directory or office 365 ? Thank you for your answers.

Re: Django parameters

Jani Tiainen
Hi.

Yes and no.

Django isn't cms but web application development library written in python.

So yes you can do all those things. How much work and effort it requires depends on many factors.

ma 12. elok. 2019 klo 14.13 tomas mracnik <[hidden email]> kirjoitti:
Hi, we are considering a new cms system in our company. Does Django allows features like customize widget , emmbeding and single sign-on Active directory or office 365 ? Thank you for your answers.

Re: Django parameters

gamesbook
You're better off adopting an existing CMS built on top of Django, and checking how close its feature set matches your needs.  If there is a gap, then contact the developers to see how that gap could be closed.

Some examples:.  https://www.django-cms.org/en/features/list/  or https://wagtail.io/features/