Django redirect to a view function after selecting an item from dropdown box

Django redirect to a view function after selecting an item from dropdown box

Rudolph Louis Cabeltis
Hello,

I am using Forms by Django. And that form has a select box with two options.
After a user selected an option. I would like the user to do the function in the django view.
Will I be able to do this without using AJAX or Javascript?

Thank you.