Django security releases issued: 2.0.3, 1.11.11, and 1.8.19

Django security releases issued: 2.0.3, 1.11.11, and 1.8.19

Tim Graham-2
Today the Django team issued Django 2.0.3, 1.11.11, and 1.8.19 as part
of our security process. These releases address two security issues,
and we encourage all users to upgrade as soon as possible:

https://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2018/mar/06/security-releases/

As a reminder, we ask that potential security issues be reported via
private email to [hidden email] and not via Django's Trac
instance or the django-developers list. Please see
https://www.djangoproject.com/security for further information.