Django security releases issued: 2.2.2, 2.1.9 and 1.11.21

Django security releases issued: 2.2.2, 2.1.9 and 1.11.21

Carlton Gibson-3
Today the Django team issued 2.2.2, 2.1.9, and 1.11.21 as part of our security process. These releases address security issues, and we encourage all users to upgrade as soon as possible:

Re: Django security releases issued: 2.2.2, 2.1.9 and 1.11.21

אורי

On Mon, Jun 3, 2019 at 4:42 PM wanbao jin <[hidden email]> wrote:
What were those security issues? Could you briefly explain about it?

Thanks