Django won't update when i restart httpd.service on Fedora 23 virtual machine

Django won't update when i restart httpd.service on Fedora 23 virtual machine

Nick Saway
HI, I have a Django site running on a Fedora 23 virtual machine via Apache,  i believe it is using mod_wsgi.  I updated the site files, and did "systemctl stop httpd.service " and "systemctl start httpd.service" but the old version of the site is still being served.  I went into my project directory and also did "touch wsgi.py" file and then another stop/start.  that did not help.  finally,  i deleted the *.pyc files in my project/main directory and then did a compile all, then another stop/start.  no dice.  can anyone give me advice on what to try next?   could it be a folders permissions issue?  i did a chown/chmod  command on the project directory and the virtualenv directory to make it root:apache.  not sure what else to try.  there is nothing wrong in the errors_log file..

Re: Django won't update when i restart httpd.service on Fedora 23 virtual machine

Nick Saway
the site ip i use to connect to the site is not the same ip that i put the website files on.  when i do the below stop service,  i am still able to access the old version of the site. so i'm confused now. if i try to connect to the ip that is in the httpd.conf file, i get Bad Request 400.