Django wsgi apache Deploy project

N'BE SORO

Hi I'm a beginner in python and I realized a project in Django. I have problems in hosting my project. here is my code in the 000-default.conf <VirtualHost *: 80> #ServerName #ServerAlias ServerAdmin webmaster @ localhost DocumentRoot / var / www / html / ecommerce WSGIScriptAlias ​​/ /var/www/html/ecommerce/ecommerce/wsgi.py WSGIPythonPath / var / www / html / ecommerce / ErrorLog $ {APACHE_LOG_DIR} /error.log CustomLog $ {APACHE_LOG_DIR} /access.log combined </ VirtualHost> and I have this error Invalid command 'WSGIScriptAlias / /var / www / html / ecommerce / ecommerce / wsgi.py ', perhaps misspelled or d efined by a module not included in the server configuration

Re: Django wsgi apache Deploy project

Subhodeep Das

Try:

WSGIScriptAlias /test/tc-test /var/www/stage/hello/tc-test/django.wsgi

You shouldn't have trailing slash on first argument.

On Tue, May 7, 2019 at 7:27 PM N'BE SORO <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi I'm a beginner in python and I realized a project in Django. I have problems in hosting my project. here is my code in the 000-default.conf <VirtualHost *: 80> #ServerName #ServerAlias ServerAdmin webmaster @ localhost DocumentRoot / var / www / html / ecommerce WSGIScriptAlias ​​/ /var/www/html/ecommerce/ecommerce/wsgi.py WSGIPythonPath / var / www / html / ecommerce / ErrorLog $ {APACHE_LOG_DIR} /error.log CustomLog $ {APACHE_LOG_DIR} /access.log combined </ VirtualHost> and I have this error Invalid command 'WSGIScriptAlias / /var / www / html / ecommerce / ecommerce / wsgi.py ', perhaps misspelled or d efined by a module not included in the server configuration

Re: Django wsgi apache Deploy project

Kevin Jay
Remove the spaces in the paths:
WSGIPythonPath / var / www / html / ecommerce /
should be
WSGIPythonPath  /var/www/html/ecommerce/

Do the same for the other paths