Documentation preview for latest NHI1, libmsgque and the Programming-Language-Microkernel

Documentation preview for latest NHI1, libmsgque and the Programming-Language-Microkernel

Andreas Otto-5
Hello everybody,

After a while, I would like you to be informed about my current
(python++) project:

* NHI1 - the POWER of programming
*
https://nhi1.selfhost.co/wiki/index.php?title=NHI1_-_the_POWER_of_programming

VISION

It is difficult to describe the POWER of NHI1 in a few simple words -
let me try:

     NHI1 - something that writes code for you

The Something is a collection of tools, libraries, and design patterns
that push the boundaries of programming.

EVOLUTION

NHI1 was started with a simple library, libmsgque, which on its own is a
very powerful tool for writing an application server with a few lines of
code:

     but that was NOT enough

The whole mess started when you applied libmsgque to the Real Word
environment with a mixture of Real Word programming languages:

     C,C++,C#,VB.NET,Java,Python,Ruby,Perl,PHP,Tcl or GO

Every year has a programming language of the year, and every year YOUR
programming language looks a little more out of date:

     libmsgque has been redesigned to intelligently and easily integrate
into any programming language.

The intelligent and easy is the crucial point as this expands the
boundaries of classic extension programming:

     libmsgque has been redesigned as a programming-language-microkernel

However, a microkernel alone is not enough - because now comes the next
level of problems:

     Each code dependency creates a new programming-burden as each
dependency must be updated as your programming-solution expands.

To solve this problem, a new technology has been introduced. The
microkernel received its own compiler, the token-stream-compiler:

     The token-stream-compiler is a tool that reads your source code and
rewrites the code so that it is synchronized with your
programming-solution

SOLUTION

Reading and rewriting it sounds easy, but it is a very ambitious task
indeed.

     And now, here we are, the NHI1 project begins to live

mfg
Member address: [hidden email]